Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined (The Twilight Saga) (CD-Audio)
Email or call for price
Hard to Find
Other Books in Series
- #1: Twilight (The Twilight Saga #1) (Paperback): $12.74
- #2: New Moon (The Twilight Saga #2) (Paperback): $12.74
- #3: Eclipse (The Twilight Saga #3) (Paperback): $12.74
- #4: Breaking Dawn (The Twilight Saga #4) (Paperback): $12.74
- #5: Sol de medianoche / Midnight Sun (La Saga Crepusculo / The Twilight Saga #5) (Paperback): $18.71
Celebrate the tenth anniversary of Twilight! This special new audiobook, Life and Death, is a bold and surprising reimagining of the original Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Listeners will relish experiencing the deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful love story of Bella and Edward through fresh eyes.
Twilight has enraptured millions of readers since its first publication in 2005 and has become a modern classic, redefining genres within young adult literature and inspiring a phenomenon that has had readers yearning for more. The novel was a #1 New York Times bestseller, a #1 USA Today bestseller, a Time magazine Best Young Adult Book of All Time, an NPR Best-Ever Teen Novel, and a New York Times Editor’s Choice. The Twilight Saga also includes New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, and The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella, all available on audio from Listening Library.
About the Author
Stephenie Meyer is the author of the #1 bestselling Twilight Saga and The Host. She graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in English literature, and she lives with her husband and three sons in Arizona.