That Perfect Someone: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #10) (Mass Market)
Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Malory-Anderson Family series.
- #1: Love Only Once (Malory-Anderson Family #1) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #2: Tender Rebel (Malory-Anderson Family #2) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #3: Gentle Rogue (Malory-Anderson Family #3) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #4: The Magic of You (Malory-Anderson Family #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Say You Love Me (Malory-Anderson Family #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: A Loving Scoundrel: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #7) (Mass Market): $7.49
- #8: Captive of My Desires: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: No Choice But Seduction: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #9) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: Stormy Persuasion: A Malory Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: Beautiful Tempest: A Novel (Malory-Anderson Family #12) (Mass Market): $6.74
#1 New York Times bestselling author Johanna Lindsey sweeps readers away on a seductive adventure with the “wickedly witty, lusciously sensual” (Booklist) Malory family when a detested marriage contract turns childhood enemies into passionate lovers.
Nine years ago, Richard Allen fled England and his controlling father. Determined to live his own life, he took to the sea and settled in the Caribbean, joining a band of treasure-hunting pirates and adopting the persona of a carefree, seductive Frenchman named Jean Paul to guard the secrets of his past. When he slips back into England to carry out an urgent task, Richard becomes infatuated with a married woman, Georgina Malory. But his reckless attempt to woo Georgina at a masked ball turns out to be the worst mistake of his life because it brings him face to face with another beautiful woman.
Thrilled that her solicitors have finally come up with a way to free her from her betrothal contract to the Earl of Manford’s son who abandoned her years ago, heiress Julia Miller is ready for the marriage mart and hopes to find that perfect someone at her friend Georgina’s ball. Charmed by a masked Frenchman who gives her her first kiss, she can’t help but pursue this mysterious man—until she makes a shocking discovery. Now, to avoid falling into a ruthless nobleman’s trap, Julia must enter a risky, intimate charade with a man she never believed she could love.
With a little help from the lucky-in-love Malory family, will Richard and Julia discover in each other that perfect someone?
About the Author
Johanna Lindsey (1952–2019) was world-renowned for her “mastery of historical romance” (Entertainment Weekly), with more than sixty million copies of her novels sold. She was the author of nearly sixty nationally bestselling novels, many of which reached the #1 spot on the New York Times bestseller list. Lindsey lived in New Hampshire with her family.